Office for rent in Dubai and other emirates in the UAE are popular among business people due to the advantages they offer for doing business. However, it is always necessary to take some things into consideration before setting up a company in any UAE location. And renting an office in Dubai is a business need that all investors need to fulfill during the setup process.
In this article, you will learn about everything that you must know when renting your office space in this city. For example, here you will find some useful tips that you should follow in order to rent a suitable office. Besides, we will also provide you with information about the key elements you must consider when renting an office. Let’s observe:
1. Why do you need to rent a suitable office space for operating a company in Dubai?
2. What are the advantages of renting a standard office space for your company?
3. What are the key factors that you should consider when renting your office in this emirate?
4. How many office space options are available for investors and entrepreneurs in Dubai?
5. What are the basic guidelines that you need to follow when renting an office for your company?
6. How can you rent an office space that suits your company in Dubai?
7. Other tips that you should follow when renting an office for your business in Dubai.
8. How can Connect Business Center help you rent an office for your company in Dubai?
Why do you need to rent a suitable office space for operating a company in Dubai?
The main reason why renting an office in Dubai is a business need for an investor is because it is mandatory. In most cases, investors and entrepreneurs are required to rent an office space during the business setup process. However, it is not a requirement to rent an office in some cases, such as when starting a home-based business.
Nonetheless, if you are not looking forward to setting up a home-based business, you will need proper office space. And it is even more necessary to have a physical office space if you are setting up a mainland company. On the other hand, if you are building your business in a free zone, you can opt for getting flexi-desk options.
Therefore, it’s essential to learn about all available options when choosing an office for rent in a city like Dubai. If you keep reading this article, you will find the information you are looking for regarding this matter. Apart from this,you can also request professional help from a consultant for getting more accurate information too.
What are the advantages of renting a standard office space for your company?
Renting an office in Dubai isn’t only a requirement but also a favorable element for your company. Therefore, you should see some of the advantages of having an office for your business in Dubai:
- First of all, you’ll be in full control of this space since it’s yours only. In other words, you’re the only one who can decide when to use this office and for how long. You’re free to work in your office for as long as you want or need without asking for permission. Compared to flexi-desks that have limited working hours per month, renting an office is so much favorable for getting started.
- Another advantage is that it isn’t necessary to obtain a meeting room is some other place to meet your clients. It means that you can welcome your prospective clients in your own office without feeling uncomfortable in some other location. And this is important if you have clients who desire to take a look at your office. Keep in mind that this could also have a significant impact on your reputation.
- As long as your office space allows it, you can obtain the visas that you need for your staff. However, it’ll depend on the size and dimensions of your office space. If you find small office space for rent in Dubai, it might reduce the number of visas that you can get. There is a general rule regarding this detail, which is that the investor can get one resident visa per 9 sqm.
- And another benefit is that you can separate your home and your work environments. In the beginning, some people might find it more comfortable to work from their homes. But as time passes, they’ll consider moving to an office in order to organize their paperwork and work stuff better.
What are the key factors that you should consider when renting your office in this emirate?
It could not be convenient for you renting an office in Dubai without taking into consideration certain elements. For example, the first thing that you must consider is the cost of the kind of office that you need. And the reason for this is that you can’t ignore its cost without making sure that it’s affordable for your budget.
Besides, you will also need to verify that the cost of your chosen office option includes what your company requires. For example, finding a cheap office for rent in Dubai may sound attractive for many people. But if it doesn’t include what you need, you should keep looking for other better options.
Furthermore, there are some other key factors that you must consider before acquiring an office space in Dubai:
- Make sure that your chosen office building includes all important elements in order to be functional in many ways. For instance, it must have all accessibility features that a building requires, like a handicap meeting room and a wheelchair ramp.
- Besides, it is also important to make sure that the building’s parking capacity is enough for the staff, visitors, etc.
- And lastly, you must ensure that the office that you chose includes all the facilities you need for operating your business.
How many office space options are available for investors and entrepreneurs in Dubai?
There are several types of office space that you can select for completing your company setup process in Dubai. However, the one that your company requires will depend on certain factors, such as the following ones:
- Did you register your business in a Dubai free zone?
- Are there some inclusive services that you will need?
- For how long will you need a lease?
- Are you planning on expanding your business any sooner?
- Is there any particular place in which you desire to set up your company?
And there are many other questions that you need to answer before you select a specific type of office. Renting an office in Dubai is quite simple, but you must choose between these types of office options:
- Free Zone Office: this option is only available for those who register their companies in a free zone. Choosing this option will also vary according to your activities, visa eligibility, licensing jurisdiction, among other details. Apart from this, you must follow some rules regarding the minimum amount of space that you need to rent. This last detail will depend on whether if you have employees or not.
- Onshore Office: onshore companies that are not registered in a free zone can pick mixed-use dwellings. For example, buildings that have residential and commercial tenants are valid options. But shell and core options like empty offices are also some beneficial alternatives.
- Serviced Office: serviced offices for rent in Dubai are owned and also managed by a third party. And this option provides you with everything you need, including desks, internet access, phones, reception cover, and more.
And you can also find other types of offices that cover some specific business necessities. For example, a studio office for rent in Dubai is useful for investors from an art-related business.
What are the basic guidelines that you need to follow when renting an office for your company?
In order to rent an office, you also need to know about four main details of the basic guidelines. Those things are the following ones:
- Location: this factor is essential if you want to get the approachability and convenience that your activities require. Therefore, make sure to check the location’s accessibility.
- Cost: as we mentioned before, the cost of the office space is vital and it must adjust to your budget. But there is no need to worry about it. You’ll probably find a furnished office for rent in Dubai that is affordable enough for a new investor like you.
- Connectivity: another convenient element that you should consider is finding an office that connects with other places in the city. The best thing would be renting an office that is close to airports, shops, malls, banks, etc.
- Services: currently, there are many services that are important for investors, including Wi-Fi and internet connection. But there are many other services that your office must have and must keep that in mind.
How can you rent an office space that suits your company in Dubai?
The first thing that you must do is finding an office that covers all your needs. And in order to do that, you should consider all elements that we previously mentioned. But you should also consider getting help from a consultant if you want to obtain better and more accurate results.
Once you have completed the first step, you will most likely have to only pay a rent deposit. And by paying this rent deposit, you should be able to keep the office off the market for a while. In fact, it will be like this until the contract papers are available and ready.
After this, the assigned estate agent must draft the required paperwork to execute the lease agreement. But before releasing the formal leasing agreement that all parties must sign, they can settle any agreements on the negotiating conditions.
Other tips that you should follow when renting an office for your business in Dubai.
There are other recommendations that you should follow when renting an office in Dubai. For example, it is important to take professional advice from business consultants before making any decisions. In fact, you can explore all options and choose the best one if you get advice from a specialist.
Another tip that you can consider is getting all your paperwork and budget ready before settling agreements. In addition, you should also ensure that all conditions and terms that the contract states are being followed. Otherwise, there could be some misunderstandings when completing the acquisition process of your desired office.
How can Connect Business Center help you rent an office for your company in Dubai?
In case you desire to rent an office for your company in Dubai, you should contact Connect Business Center. With our help, you will be able to obtain the guidance you need for renting an office in Dubai. Besides, you can get useful services for improving significantly your workspace in your company and make it more favorable.
Furthermore, we can provide a wide range of business services that you’ll find useful to equip your business with the best offices. For example, you can any of the available business packages that we offer for new investors like you. And you can be sure that you will find the one that fulfills your business needs better.
Some of the packages that you can request for your company are executive office, meeting rooms, co-working space, and more. And you can also get the fully-serviced offices in Dubai and multiple e-packages that you need as well. In addition, we can also provide you with several business setup services to help you get started.
Would you like to contact Connect Business Center to obtain more information about the process for renting an office space in Dubai and the UAE? If you have any questions, call us on +97143799111. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and you will talk to one of our representatives who will answer your questions.