Serviced offices are an excellent solution for businesses looking to access a host of facilities and services under one roof, without the hassle of running their business premises. On the other hand, coworking spaces provide great flexibility to small and medium-sized companies and offer you ease and comfort to work.
In this article, you will learn everything about a serviced office and a coworking space. So, you will know and discover the benefits and advantages that you can obtain in both types of jobs. Therefore, we will teach you the differences between each of them. You will obtain more knowledge and you will be able to the best option for you. And in case you need more information or help, make sure to contact Connect Business Center.
- What is a serviced office?
- What does a serviced office include?
- Benefits of a serviced office
- 4 important elements to choose a serviced office in Dubai
- Who uses serviced offices?
- What is a coworking space?
- Advantages of the coworking space
- Is coworking the best option for you?
- Comparison between serviced offices and coworking spaces
- How can Connect Business Center help you obtain more information about serviced offices and coworking spaces?
1. What is a serviced office?
Generally, a serviced office is located in a business center. Therefore, service agencies often offer businesses a simple monthly fee and manage the space represented by their tenants. The cost includes a monthly fee from a different service provider depending on the provider, but you can expect to include rent and utility bills.
A serviced office offers a combination of people, location and, technology with a flexible and convenient service contract. Likewise, they have attracted small businesses and freelancers due to the flexible, accessible, and economic environment of the workspaces.
2. What does a serviced office include?
- Serviced offices typically have front-line staff that oversees the field office and is generally responsible for the operation of the facility.
- Facilities typically have a kitchen, bathroom, and living room.
- Most support services are online so you can easily set up your device and some have it installed.
- Housing costs in many offices will include facility cleaning, maintenance, and provision of supplies such as toilet paper and soap.
- Many serviced offices have conference rooms, meeting rooms, and classrooms.
2.1 Are there hidden costs with serviced offices?
When you choose to rent or buy your own traditional business space, the costs can add up quickly and send your budget out of control.
So, serviced offices are the number one choice. If you are looking for a simple cost that you can easily budget for, with no hidden costs or nasty surprises. You will be given a simple monthly cost, with a clear indication of what is included and what is not.
3. Benefits of a serviced office
3.1 Options for office size:
The serviced offices can be scaled up or reduced according to the needs of the business. Large companies have several office suites of different sizes, so if you need larger or smaller office space, you can easily change locations. If they are in separate offices, moving them can lead to more disruption and slower business.
Serviced offices can be a great solution for companies. These avoid the impact of a simple monthly fee and make it easier to manage your finances. Also, given the space available, you will find that in-house support services can save you even more.
3.2 Save money:
An office always wants the receptionist to pick up guests. However, serviced office users can enjoy all the benefits of a receptionist at no additional cost. Most companies that offer rental counters have a reception area that is staffed to welcome. Therefore, it provides fresh food and notifies the right person about the arrival of guests.
3.3 Other benefits
3.3.1 Best location:
Most businesses are planned and designed with access in mind, so you will find that they are often close to the main road with good transport links. So, no matter how employees travel. It will be easier for them if they decide to set up their business in a key location within existing commercial space.
3.3.2 You can be part of the company:
Many companies seek partnerships and communications with other members of the co-existing business community.
Clearly, by choosing an internal service provider, you participate in a professional community. You can also benefit by renting a virtual office in Dubai and the best spaces for communication and collaboration. In this way, being part of a community allows businesses under one roof to encourage collaboration and sharing.
4. Four important elements to choose a serviced office in Dubai
4.1 Flexible contract:
- Tenants are not bound by long-term contracts, so there is an option. This allows companies to ensure that the space fits their needs.
- The serviced office is always more convenient for employees who regularly look for long-term solutions with good expectations.
- Monthly contract changes are generally fine for businesses.
4.2 Labor flexibility:
- Employees and consumers are often in technology or business areas; therefore they have easy access to the offices where they are served.
- With so many options to choose from, businesses can choose the most convenient serviced office for their needs.
- It makes it easier to work in different offices if not all workers are in the same area or if some workers have to live in different cities for work or personal reasons.
4.3 Transfer of immediate space:
- Unlike traditional offices, there is no downtime during the move because the site has Internet access and all necessary equipment.
- It is not the only way to avoid renovation and replacement costs, it also helps businesses build.
- The costs to renovate, remodel, and fix the space, but the current location easily saves you time and money.
4.4 No maintenance:
- By having a serviced office, you can manage your personal space.
- The maintenance is taken care of by the company that manages the business.
- Allows you to spend plenty of time managing and growing your business and frees you from all the stress associated with running a membership business so you can focus on your goals.
5. Who uses serviced offices?
5.1 Start-ups and entrepreneurs:
Serviced offices are the best option for companies and start-ups looking for work that is not tied to long-term contracts and hidden fees.
5.2 Market expansion to new markets:
Companies are looking to expand into new areas or countries and need to access international markets through short options.
5.3 Business growth:
Large companies that go beyond rental space are always looking for temporary opportunities for employees or groups.
5.4 Work teams:
They take every opportunity they get to network. Therefore, companies that have serviced offices often have many other businesses within them as well. Likewise, they create teams to help each other adjust and propose different ideas, thus creativity and innovation arise.
Therefore, they are teams that need a full-time office position, in a specific location, and with all the necessary equipment to comfortably carry out their work. So, they take advantage of all the benefits that a serviced office has to offer.
6. What is a coworking space?
Coworking spaces are shared offices where freelancers, entrepreneurs, and businessmen meet to work. They are responsible for the space where they try to connect and create professional and personal opportunities for their members. Likewise, it is a team of professionals who only need a laptop, a telephone, and a good internet connection to be able to carry out their work.
A coworking space is like working in a company since you are surrounded by professionals with different knowledge, skills, and networks of contacts. Therefore, they are like co-workers who belong to another company.
7. Advantages of the coworking space
7.1 Flexibility of use:
- They offer different plans depending on the hours you need.
- They do not usually require long contracts.
7.2 Own space:
- They provide a professional workspace that motivates.
- This space has meeting rooms where you can carry out work presentations.
7.3 No interference:
- It is easier to create and adhere to professional work habits.
- You manage to complete your work without interruptions.
7.4 More relations:
- Coworking space managers actively work to create relationships between coworkers and external contacts.
- You discover new opportunities.
7.5 Better networks:
- You increase your network of contacts effortlessly, just by talking to other coworkers over lunch, coffee, or at any event.
8. Is coworking the best option for you?
Most of the users found in coworking spaces are entrepreneurs and freelancers. Therefore, they are professionals who know their area and only need a computer and a mobile phone to carry out their work to put their learning to the test and, at the same time, acquire more knowledge in the company or environment.
For this reason, the best way to find out if coworking space is the best option for you is to attend one of them. Therefore, study the environment, interact with the coworkers, and not be afraid to ask and clarify all your doubts. Likewise, you can take advantage of the free trial days; you can visit various spaces, which use coworking spaces most of the time, and check if you feel comfortable. Coworking is a new way of working and you have nothing to lose by trying it out and experiencing something new.
Therefore, if you are looking for flexibility and a professional work environment, coworking space is a good option for you.
9. Comparison between serviced offices and coworking spaces
- Serviced offices are perfect for businesses looking to reduce operating costs by measuring ease and reliability. While coworking spaces establish partnerships as it is best for freelancers and start-ups.
- In a serviced office you have the opportunity to work without distractions in private offices. While in coworking spaces, you easily lose focus and have no privacy.
- In a serviced office, you can pay for hours, days, and months. While coworking spaces can be hourly, part-time or monthly.
10. How can Connect Business Center help you obtain more information about serviced office and coworking space?
If you need help getting started in finding a serviced office or coworking space, you can contact the Connect Business Center to get the services you need. Therefore, our professional team will guide you and help you acquire the necessary knowledge to carry out any process you need with ease and responsibility.
Therefore, we can help you get fully serviced offices and coworking spaces at the best prices, multiple e-packages, and meeting room access as well. So, you can leave everything in our hands, we guarantee confidence and security.
Would you like to contact Business Center for more information about serviced office and coworking space in Dubai? If you need any information, call us on +97143316688 or send us an email at email@example.com and we will gladly provide you with all the information.
If you are interested in joining our team, please enter thetalentpoint.com. CVs and resumes sent to contact@thetalentpoint won’t be stored.