Due to the technological advancements of the last few years, new working modalities are getting popular in the UAE. Therefore, many modern business centers are now providing companies with new types of office spaces for rent. And renting a virtual office is currently one the most popular option for many investors, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and startups.
In this section, you will be able to find vital information about virtual offices for rent in the emirate of Dubai. For example, here you can find out the advantages of having this type of office space and its cost. Plus, you can learn how to find the ideal office space for your type of company in Dubai. Let’s observe:
- What are virtual offices and how do they work in Dubai?
- Why do you need to rent virtual offices instead of physical offices?
- What advantages can you obtain by renting a virtual office in Dubai?
- How many services and facilities should virtual office spaces offer to entrepreneurs like you?
- How much is the cost of renting virtual office spaces in a city like Dubai?
- What other features does a virtual office have in the emirate of Dubai?
- Tips to find a suitable virtual office space for your business in Dubai.
- How can Connect Business Center help you rent the virtual office space you desire in Dubai?
What are virtual offices and how do they work in Dubai?
During the last few years, multiple new innovations have benefited countless new businesses by allowing them to grow smoothly. And virtual offices are some of the greatest facilities that many types of businesspeople can get at affordable prices. In fact, a virtual office rental is an ideal option for many of them for several reasons.
However, it is important to learn first what is virtual office and how it works in a country like the UAE. And you should know that it is a type of office space that allows business owners to operate their companies. Nonetheless, it is not the same as physical office space and it offers several advantages and benefits.
Besides the difference in the spaces that they use, there is another huge difference between a virtual office and a physical office. And that is the cost of each type of office; virtual offices are far more affordable than physical ones. As a matter of fact, that is one of the reasons why new investors prefer to rent this new type of office.
How do virtual offices work?
As we previously mentioned, this type of office doesn’t require physical space to provide you with all the amenities you need. In fact, they can work better than physical offices even without requiring administrative work, which increases workers’ productivity significantly. Besides, any virtual office in UAE will allow you to remove your daily commute from your routine as well.
And this way, a virtual office space Dubai can help you save the time and effort that you used to spend before. On the other hand, these offices are also cost-effective solutions for many enterprises that desire to save money and resources. And it is not only effective for established enterprises but also for startups, SMEs, and independent professionals (freelancers).
Why virtual offices instead of physical offices?
The main difference between these types of offices is that a virtual office offers a remote working space. And this office space still offers the necessary resources and services to carry out all office-related activities of a business. Furthermore, there is no need to lease physical office space for a certain period of time, which is usually long.
As for the traditional physical space, it is usually more expensive and complicated for many business people in the UAE. In fact, this option takes a lot of the initial budget of new businesses and represents a huge investment. And it can be even more expensive if they lease a physical office instead of renting it.
And unlike a physical office, a virtual office in Dubai can offer the flexibility you need to work from anywhere. Besides, you and your employees do not need to spend time commuting to an exact office physical location. As a result, it also makes it possible to reduce traffic in the city significantly.
To summarize, there are three main advantages of choosing a virtual office over a physical one. Firstly, it allows you to reduce expenses and save a lot of money, which you can invest in other things. Secondly, it is a flexible option to work from anywhere at any time. Thirdly, it removes the daily commute of everyone’s daily routine and schedule.
- Expand your company: since there isn’t physical space that limits you, you can hire as many employees as your company needs.
- Hire professionals from everywhere: besides hiring as many workers as you need, you can also hire professionals from all around the world too.
Advantages obtain by renting a virtual office in Dubai?
Once you rent a virtual office Ejari Dubai, you can get several advantages to help you increase your company’s productivity. Therefore, let’s take a look at those benefits of renting this type of office space in Dubai:
- Reduce the need for maintenance: since there are no physical office spaces, you do not need to worry about the maintenance of your offices.
- Remove commute from your daily routine: you can save the time you used to spend on going to an office and spend it on your business.
- Boost productivity: you and all your workers can be more productive by working remotely and you can also work from everywhere at any time.
- Employees’ satisfaction: since your workers are also able to work comfortably from their homes, they can be happier, more satisfied, and relieved.
- Get more flexibility: if you can control your business remotely, you can build your own schedule and take quick breaks for relaxing or doing other activities at home.
- Cost-effective solution: as we mentioned before, renting or leasing a physical office is usually more expensive than renting a virtual office.
- Get more prestige and an excellent business image: besides being an affordable option, renting virtual offices allows you to get a prestigious business address.
- Increase your privacy: other types of office spaces cannot provide you with a privacy level as high as a virtual office for rent. And you don’t need to share your personal phone number and address either for business purposes.
Why Connect Business Center ?
In case you need to rent a virtual office space in Dubai, Connect Business Center is your best ally. And requesting our services will bring you several benefits that will allow your company to grow exponentially in this city. Besides, you will not need to make a huge investment; in fact, you will be able to save money and effort.
On the other hand, getting our services also means getting access to our available Dubai virtual office for multiple hours. And also, you can make use of our reception services in case you need them for taking care of other tasks. In addition, we will provide you with mail handling, a P.O. Box number, and many other amenities and services.
Furthermore, if you need to rent other types of office spaces, you can check on the ones that we also offer. For example, you are free to rent executive offices for operating the core tasks of your business. Or you can also get access to meeting rooms, coworking spaces, and many other types of convenient offices.
Would you like to contact Connect Business Center to obtain more information about the process for renting Virtual Offices for your company in Dubai? If you have any questions, call us on +97143799111. You can email us at email@example.com, and you will talk to one of our representatives who will answer your questions.
FAQ's About Virtual Offices
Dubai has a wide and flexible range of business structures for foreign investors, making a new venture or expansion easier than ever thanks to less administration, lower costs and a speedier service. For starting up your Business in Dubai you can Contact Leading Business Center in Dubai.
After understanding what is a virtual office, you’ll realize that this type of office can offer many amenities and services. For example, it will provide you with a favorable address for your business that can boost your image. And other handy elements that it offers are a local phone number, a mailing address, reception services, phone handling, etc.
On the other hand, you can also get other additional services if you so desire. For instance, you can get in-house secretarial support and IT support, in case your business requires them. And you do not have to pay for services or amenities that you do not need for your business.
However, it is important to mention that these features may vary according to the virtual office that you choose. And the services could also vary depending on the business center and package that you select for your business. Therefore, make sure to analyze each available option before making your final decision.
The cost of renting a virtual office in Dubai can vary according to several factors. And the main one is the business center that you choose for renting your desired virtual office. Nonetheless, prices are very competitive in this emirate due to the variety of business centers that offer this office space.
Besides, the cost of any UAE virtual office can also depend on the packages and services that you request. Your required amenities, facilities, and other elements can also influence the cost of this type of office space. However, it is still among the most affordable office spaces that you can find for operating your business.
As for the cost of renting this type of office, it usually ranges from AED 5,000 and AED 15,000. In case you need more information, you can request help from a business setup consultant and get more accurate details.
The virtual office meaning also involves other factors that allow it to be more significant and valuable. These other elements are outstanding features that make a virtual office more useful and favorable for you. Those features that you can enjoy in any reputable business center are the following ones:
- Administrative staff: you can request the services from the trained administrative staff at your chosen business center. And they will take care of certain tasks while you focus on your work without any worries. This staff can handle business associates and clients on your behalf, and receptionists can arrange meetings for you as well.
- Meeting room access: if you ever need to hold a meeting, you can access the meeting rooms that the business center offers. This can also help you improve your business image in front of your potential investors and clients.
- Voicemail services: instead of providing your personal phone number for business purposes, you can use a business landline number.
- Postal scanning services: every mail and post that you receive will be sent to the business address that you were given. And the administrative staff will scan and deliver them to you afterward.
To open a branch of a foreign company in Dubai, a manager must be appointed to represent the company; the manager must have an approved motion by the Board of Directors to open the branch.
The branch will be considered the company’s headquarters in Dubai, and its business shall be subject to the provisions of the laws of Dubai and the UAE.
- The parent company retains 100% ownership of the branch or representative office, which must operate under the same name and conduct the same business as the managing firm. There is no separate legal identity
- A branch or representative office needs to appoint a local services agent, who has no rights, interests or financial involvement in the business. This can be a UAE National, or a company owned by one or more UAE Nationals, who will manage the necessary government procedures and administration.
- The branch office must have an independent budget, its own profit/loss statements and must appoint a UAE-accredited auditor.
The requirements for registering a branch office in Dubai differ, depending on whether the parent company and the branch are involved in commercial and industrial activities or professional Activities.
Commercial and Industrial Activities
- A foreign company can conduct trade, commercial or industrial activities in Dubai by registering first with the UAE Ministry of the Economy (MOE), then with the Dubai Department of Economic Development (DED).
- For indirect commercial activities such as construction contracting, registration must first be done with DED then with the Ministry of Economy.
- After obtaining MOE and DED approval, the company must engage a UAE National Local Service Agent before the business license can be issued. The Local Service Agent can be an individual or a company. If it is a company, it must be a UAE-based company licensed by the Dubai Department of Economic Development and 100% owned by UAE Nationals. The appointed Local Service Agent is subject to the approval of the Ministry of the Economy.
- The obligations of the Local Service Agent towards the parent company, the branch office and third parties are limited to rendering the services required for the company, for example dealing with government requirements. The Local Service Agent has no responsibility or financial commitment in respect of the company’s business or activities inside the Emirate or abroad.
- A branch can conduct all the business of the company apart from importing its goods into Dubai, which will be managed by a local trade or commercial agency. The registered agencies must be UAE Nationals, or companies 100% owned by UAE Nationals and will receive a commission or profit on sales.
- The Local Service Agent for a branch of foreign company undertaking professional activities must be an individual UAE National and not be a corporate body (a person, not a business).
- For professional activities, the branch office does not need to be registered with the Ministry of Economy. The registration and licensing process can be completed directly with the Dubai Department of Economic Development.
Representative Office for Commercial Activities
- While a representative office is not a business structure in its own right, it is a business activity that a branch can conduct and has its own criteria. This includes the authorization to promote and market the parent company’s business but not conduct business operations.
- A representative office must be registered first with the UAE Ministry of the Economy, then with the Dubai Department of Economic Development.
- After obtaining the approval of the relevant authorities, the company must engage a UAE National Local Service Agent, either an individual or a UAE National-owned company. If the Local Service Agent is a company, it must be UAE-based—licensed by the Dubai Department of Economic Development—and 100% owned by UAE Nationals. The appointed Local Service Agent is subject to the approval of the Ministry of the Economy.
- The Local Service Agent’s obligations towards the company and third parties are limited to rendering the services required for the company, such as dealing with government requirements, for example. The LSA holds no responsibility or financial commitment in respect of the company’s branch, business or activities inside the Emirate or abroad.
The best way in which you can find a virtual office UAE is by learning about the available business centers. The main thing that you must know is the cost of your desired office space. This way, you will know if it fits your budget.
On the other hand, you have to make sure that the location is favorable for your business. Otherwise, you won’t know if you will get a convenient business address. And lastly, you must be aware of the services and amenities that your chosen business center offers. If not, then you might not receive the benefits that you are looking for in that business center.
Staff are very accommodating, Good customer service . Excellent facilities with fully furnished office spaces. Amazing Experience I had with connect Business Center. Good and quality service. Would certainly recommend to anyone.
Amazing staff! I like the ambiance in the center.... its a community. not your typical business center. Best office location. very accessible via metro!
The most cozy business center along Shekh Zayed road. Best Shared offices in Dubai
We had a great experience with Connect Business Centers while we were running our office from their floor. Very friendly business environment and the staff is awesome.