- Reception services
- Multiple hours meeting room access
- Pantry amenities
- Unlimited high-speed internet
- Electricity and water bills inclusive of fees
- optional covered parking
Why Meeting Rooms in Dubai?
All companies must have a proper working space in which the employers and employees can carry out their different activities. But besides counting on common office spaces, it is also crucial to have meeting room access in the building. This special space is dedicated to important activities that can be vital for the business.
In this section, we will provide you with relevant information about meeting rooms in a company and their purposes. Apart from that, here you will also find the benefits of having a meeting room in your company. Besides, we will also provide important information regarding the features that all meeting rooms need to have. Let’s observe:
- What is a meeting room and why is it an important space for a business?
- What is a training room and why does a company need it?
- Learn about the boardroom space that you should have in your company.
- What advantages do meeting rooms offer to their users?
- How many benefits can you get by renting a meeting room in Dubai?
- How can Connect Business Center help you find a suitable meeting room for your company?
What is a meeting room and why is it an important?
Meeting rooms are known for being special spaces in which people can get together and hold important business meetings. In these meetings, they tend to discuss certain issues regarding the business they run, like priorities and vital decisions. But although that is the usual function of meeting rooms, it is possible to use them for other purposes.
Usually, meeting rooms can be designed with a variety of sizes, but it will depend on several factors. For example, a meeting room can be a small space in which only two people can hold a meeting. And the most common case in which only two people are in a meeting is for undertaking an interview.
However, meeting rooms can also be large enough to allow many people to hold an important meeting about a product launch. However, this case is very common in large companies mostly, and small companies tend to look for the most cost-effective solutions. In fact, small companies that cannot afford to get meeting room access are usually required to book meeting rooms externally.
Companies that don’t have a meeting room available in their headquarters can rent it in a hotel or conference center. And with this option, they can book a meeting room by the hour, half-day, or even full day. Besides, venues can provide other services if they’re necessary, such as lunch and refreshments for the delegates throughout the day.
Importance of a suitable meeting room in a company
Many business people can confirm that meetings that are poorly held can be a total waste of time and energy. And as a result, the inefficiency percentage becomes higher and it makes it impossible to generate new ideas for the business. In fact, an analysis made by specialists can estimate that 50 percent of the meetings fail on being efficient.
Therefore, it is vital to have a proper meeting room with enough space for allowing the entrance of several people. Furthermore, all chairs must be comfortable and there should not be any external distractions that could interrupt the meeting. In addition, it’s important to have the necessary resources for holding a meeting, such as internet access and high-speed Wi-Fi.
Having meeting room access can exponentially improve the efficiency of meetings, and even more if it has the required commodities. And this is why it’s important to rent a meeting room if your company doesn’t have a suitable meeting space. Nonetheless, you should contact a specialist before renting a meeting room that may not fulfill all your needs.
Learn about the boardroom space that you should have in your company.
This other type of meeting room has another specific purpose, which is conducting meetings with the board of directors. So if you need to hold a meeting with the board of directors of your business, use a boardroom. And you can find a boardroom for rent in Dubai at remote locations and at affordable prices too.
And since UAE businesses are becoming more decentralized, the demand for boardrooms increases every day in cities like Dubai. Furthermore, holding a meeting like this in a boardroom can make the attendees feel more comfortable and focused. Therefore, renting this type of meeting room from time to time is an ideal option for your company.
Other advantages of renting a boardroom in Dubai are that you can increase your company’s prestige and improve your image. However, you must always consider the location in which the boardroom is located in order to get these advantages. Otherwise, the participants of the meeting that you hold may not be impressed.
- Brainstorming rooms: this is usually an isolated room that has a marker board, which is used for coming up with several ideas. However, this can also be considered a small meeting room in some cases.
- Videoconferencing rooms: and this other type of meeting room has a webcam and also a monitor for video calls. Currently, this equipment is essential in all modern companies and workplaces.
How many types of meeting rooms can you find in a company?
Depending on the size of the company, it is possible to find different types of meeting rooms. But it will also depend on other factors, such as the number of employees and the frequency they have meetings. Some of the most frequent meeting rooms that companies can have are the following ones:
- Small meeting rooms: this is the tiniest type of meeting room that can have a company. As a matter of fact, it is an intimate space in which only around 5 people can hold a meeting.
- Large conference rooms: as for this other type of room, it is large enough to have a presentation screen and lots of available seats.
What is a training room and why does a company need it?
On the other hand, training room rental in Dubai is useful for employers who need a space for training new employees. A training room can allow them to conduct their classes effectively, besides being comfortable enough for the employers and employees. In other words, a room like this can increase your employees’ knowledge efficiently.
But in case you don’t have a training room in your company, you can rent one that suits your requirements. Besides, it is also possible for you to hire skilled specialists who can offer you additional services. This way, you can improve the average efficiency of the training sessions that are carried out in your company.
However, each company has its way and methods for running its operations and offices. Subsequently, they need training courses to educate their employees, so they can adapt to the way in which the company works. Nonetheless, employers tend to conduct these courses only once or twice a year, so permanent space isn’t a cost-effective idea.
Also, it is important to mention that leasing permanent workspaces is no longer an option for many companies. And the reason behind this is that there have been countless improvements and advancements that allow people to work remotely. Therefore, renting a training space or hiring trainers are now considered solutions for many businesses.
Why Connect Business Center?
With Connect Business Center by your side, you can get the Meeting Rooms in Dubai you need to hold business meetings. Besides, you can get several advantages and services while you use any of our available modern meeting rooms in Dubai. Furthermore, you can enjoy a comfortable environment that benefits your meetings and make them more productive.
You’re free to rent our available meeting rooms and use them to carry out interviews, lectures, and training courses too. In addition, you will be able to have high-speed Wi-Fi and a stable internet connection, among many other resources and commodities. Also, you can use a whiteboard and a Smart TV projector on an hourly or daily basis.
There are many other elements that our meeting rooms, such as efficient reception services and pantry amenities. And there is also electricity and water bills inclusive of fees, as well as optional covered parking. Besides, you can get multiple hours of meeting room access as much as you require it to fulfill your business needs satisfactorily.
Would you like to contact Connect Business Center to obtain more information about the process for obtaining Executive Offices in Dubai? If you have any questions, call us on +97143799111. You can email us at email@example.com, and you will talk to one of our representatives who will answer your questions.
FAQ's on Meeting Rooms
Dubai has a wide and flexible range of business structures for foreign investors, making a new venture or expansion easier than ever thanks to less administration, lower costs and a speedier service. For starting up your Business in Dubai you can Contact Leading Business Center in Dubai.
There are several benefits that you can enjoy by having meeting room access in a city like Dubai. For example, you can give your clients and partners a very good first impression that shows professionalism and an excellent reputation. Besides that, it is also possible to get these advantages that are favorable for your business:
- Privacy: this element is important if the meeting is about confidential or delicate topics with sensitive information. In fact, this is one of the major reasons why meeting rooms in Dubai, or in any other location, were created. You can be sure that the discussed information will be safe within the walls of a suitable meeting room.
- Connectivity: all meeting rooms must include internet access and efficient Wi-Fi. With this element, it is possible to use phones, smart devices, and more office equipment during a meeting. However, the network connection must be safe for sending confidential emails or messages without risk of information leakage.
- Focus: there must not be any possible distractions in a space like this in which people discuss important topics. In fact, a meeting room should be a quiet environment that allows the meeting attendees to focus.
- Professionalism: the more modern the meeting room is, the more professional it makes your company look. Therefore, it benefits your reputation and also boosts everyone’s confidence.
- A large space: if the meeting room is large enough, you’ll be able to invite plenty of people that should attend the meeting.
- Support services: if you rent a meeting room, you can obtain several services to make the space more comfortable. For example, there could be printers, catering, projectors, office support, and skilled staff to assist everyone.
Besides getting meeting room access, there are many other benefits that you can get by renting a meeting room. Actually, renting this kind of space from a professional business center can help you obtain the advantages below.
After you check if there are available rooms, you can rent one of them and use it whenever you need it. Besides, it is possible to cancel it if your plans suddenly change.
Extra services or amenities.
If you are holding a full-day meeting, you can request on-site catering services to assist your clients or partners. You don’t have to pay for these services if you’re not using them.
The nice ambiance of rooms.
You can choose a meeting room that suits your needs and has a favorable environment. There are many available designs that fulfill different requirements.
Depending on the location you choose, you can find different prices. However, most of the meeting rooms are very affordable. Make sure that it covers your needs without exceeding your available budget.
What our Visitors Say
Staff are very accommodating, Good customer service . Excellent facilities with fully furnished office spaces. Amazing Experience I had with connect Business Center. Good and quality service. Would certainly recommend to anyone.
Amazing staff! I like the ambiance in the center.... its a community. not your typical business center. Best office location. very accessible via metro!
The most cozy business center along Shekh Zayed road. Best Shared offices in Dubai
We had a great experience with Connect Business Centers while we were running our office from their floor. Very friendly business environment and the staff is awesome.