Company Formation Services
Dubai is one of the world´s biggest and best corporate hubs, with a government that is very keen on the development of fast-paced corporate structures in the UAE. In other words, thanks to government management, Dubai provides favorable company formation services for several businesses structures in a number of fields. Simply put, setting up a company in Dubai is profitable for most entrepreneurs since the government warmly welcomes this.
Nevertheless, before seeking company formation services in Dubai, you need a clear understanding when choosing a good business structure for your company. Furthermore, you need to have knowledge of what license to use, what business structure or legal entity to use, etc.
If you are looking for company formation services, Connect Businesscenter ensures that your company formation goes smoothly and quickly. With over 10 years of experience in this market, Connect Businesscenters are aware of all rules, regulations, and procedures towards setting up a business.
Types of company formation
1.1 Mainland Company
Also known as an onshore company, a Dubai Mainland Company is a company licensed by the DED (Department of Economic Development). These types of companies are allowed to conduct business in the local market as well as outside of the United Arab Emirates without any kind of restriction.
1.2 Freezone Company
On the other hand, there are Freezone companies. These types of companies are located in Freezones in the United Arab Emirates designed to conduct international business or a business between 2 Freezones. Furthermore, there are several benefits that might temp entrepreneurs to choose company formation in a Freezone. These advantages or incentives are:
Types of entities for company formation in Dubai
There are several types of legal entities allowed for company formation in Dubai. Once you have chosen what jurisdiction you want to set up your company in, you will need to choose one of the following legal entities:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC): LLCs are entities that combine characteristics of a corporation and a partnership or sole proprietorship. They protect their business owners from personal responsibility for their debts or liabilities.
- Free Zone Company: As mentioned previously, Freezone companies are companies that are set up in Freezones that are designed to conduct business internationally and between 2 Freezones.
- Off-shore Company: As mentioned previously, Off-shore companies are not allowed to conduct business in the UAE, but can do so internationally.
- Mainland Company: Unlike Off-shore companies, Mainland companies are licensed by the DED and can conduct business in the local market as well as outside the UAE.
On-demand Workspace, When You Need It
Book a executive office space, business center, or shared office space nearby.
Discover office space to rent by the hour, day, or month.
What are the types of business licenses available in Dubai?
Once a company type and legal entity has been chosen, entrepreneurs require obtaining a business license. The DED (Department of Economic Development) is the one who issues these licenses. As mentioned before, obtaining a business license is a major prerequisite to set up a company. Furthermore, the licenses must be from the suitable category for the business activities. The types of licenses are as follows:
- Commercial license: This type of license is granted to companies that are involved in any kind of commercial trade activities. These can be related to goods, commodities, and services.
- Industrial license: This type of license is required to establish an industrial or manufacturing activity in the United Arab Emirates. With this license, businesses are able to assemble and process goods using raw materials (either local or imported).
Benefits of company formation
There are several benefits that our company formation services provide to aspiring entrepreneurs. These are as follows:
- They allow the complete repatriation of profits and capital for every types of company.
- Business owners can get 100% foreign ownership for Freezone, Off-shore, and professional license holder Mainland companies.
- 3-year visas for investors, family members, and staff.
- In Free Zone and professional license holder Mainland companies, there is not a need for a local sponsor.
- Most Freezones and Off-shore companies are almost completely tax-free. Furthermore, in other jurisdictions, there is a very small tax.
- The UAE offers flexible bank account opening and maintenance. Moreover, it also has the availability of multi-currency bank accounts.