To begin with, we know that it can be a bit overwhelming to start a logistics company in Dubai, as it requires a lot of effort and research for that very reason.
In this article, we bring you different topics to keep in mind to start this new stage for you, such as how to setting up a logistics company in Dubai, also and its steps, what are you waiting for to create the best logistics company in Dubai?
Benefits of a logistics business set up in Dubai
First of all, we must know the benefits of having a logistics company in Dubai, in addition to the advantages of it.
We will be able to see all the benefits that having a logistics company in Dubai will bring us.
- Tax Advantages. First of all, the tax system of Dubai offers us benefits without income tax and personal tax, as a consequence it allows easy business growth.
- Strategic Location. Dubai has a central location makes it a logistical hub, giving us easy access to markets in Asia, Europe, and Africa.
- Top-Notch Infrastructure. It is also a fact that Dubai has a world-class infrastructure, such as: ports, airports, and modern roads in other words it facilitates smooth business operations.
- Thriving Economy. With an increasingly growing economy and a high level of GDP and low unemployment rates, it generally offers opportunities for business expansion.
- Business-Friendly Environment. Dubai currently fosters a business-friendly environment, with low taxes, minimal government interventions and regulations. As a result, this translates into ease of setting up businesses.
- Multicultural Workforce. We have a diverse workforce in the city, so with a first-class education and an English-speaking workforce, it is easy to recruit and source talent.
- Free Trade Zones. Not forgetting that on the other hand, it also has free trade zones offering 100% ownership, tax exemptions, and simplified customs clearance, incredible for logistics and commercial tasks.
- Supportive Government Policies. Finally, the government of Dubai actively supports the logistics sector through: investments in infrastructure, regulatory reforms, and incentives for investors from other countries.
Steps to Start a Logistics Company in Dubai
To setting up a logistics company in Dubai, it is important to follow a few simple steps to how create the best logistics company in Dubai.
Remember that all these steps are simple and easy to follow, for the realization of the best logistics company in Dubai
1. Choose your business activity
First of all, you must specify the type of business you intend to do. Also, make sure that your business activity is approved by the Department of Economic Development (DeD) in Dubai.
Moreover, do not forget to research local and global market trends to find areas of opportunity. Also choose an activity that fits your skills, experience, and potential for your logistics company in Dubai.
2. Company Name Selection
Choose a name for your logistics company in Dubai. Remember that it is as crucial as your letter of introduction. Opt for a memorable name to increase your visibility in the market.
However, it is important to follow naming rules and ensure that the chosen name is legally available. Do not use offensive terms, abbreviations of your name, or famous brand names.
3. License Application
This step is very important as you must apply for your UAE business license.
The DED issues licenses for mainland companies. While the licenses for logistics companies in the free zones are issued by the free zones themselves.
Do not forget to comply with all the rules and requirements to avoid delays in the approval process.
4. Visa Application
Finally, expatriates working in the UAE need a UAE residency visa.
In order to get your investor visa, you need to have a: biometric scan, a medical examination, and a chest x-ray. In addition, this license will allow you to sponsor visas for your family and employees, subject to factors such as
The importance of your logistics company in Dubai, business activity and personal income for different visas.
Types of business activities included under logistics license in Dubai
The types of logistics activities under license may vary. But generally, include a wide range of services related to the management and movement of goods and merchandise.
Some of these activities to establish your logistics company in Dubai are:
- Freight forwarding: This means the transportation of goods and merchandise from one place to another, this involves using a variety of means of transportation such as vans, trains, ships, and airplanes.
- Customs clearance: Are activities related to customs clearance, including preparation and filing of customs documents, tariff classification, and coordination with customs authorities.
- Warehousing and management: With respect to warehousing, logistics companies offer secure warehousing and management services. including receiving, storage, tracking, and distribution of goods.
- Distribution and delivery: Are about planning and delivery of goods from warehouses and distribution centers, using efficient routes and appropriate transportation methods.
- Value-added service: Enabling the provision of value-added services such as packaging, labeling, and product assembly.
- Supply chain management: Means the planning and coordination of all activities related to the procurement, production, storage, and distribution of goods. And that translates into greater efficiency and a reduction in costs.
- Reverse logistics: Offering reverse logistics services which involves managing the return of goods from the customer to the point of origin for reuse, recycling, or disposal.
As we have seen in this article, establishing a logistics company in Dubai is not complicated. We have observed the incredible benefits, how establishing a logistics company, and the requirements to achieve it. So, what are you waiting for? Create your own logistics company in Dubai!
Discover the amazing benefits of establishing a logistics company in Dubai and learn about the necessary requirements. Do not wait any longer to create your own logistics company in Dubai!
Remember that if you want to stay informed about this and other topics you can go to our blogs section, and if you would also like to establish a logistics business in Dubai do not forget to call us at +971 4 331 6688 or write us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be happy to answer all your questions.