Visa Services UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah
The UAE has provided several reasons to be the most popular business destination across the globe. In addition, visas are approved entry given to an individual under the appropriate nationality requirements. These requirements allow foreigners to leave or enter the country for a given amount of time. We offer top visa service for both businesses and individuals.
In this section, you will find the most important information about our immigration and visa service in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE. In the same vein, we will show you the different types of visas that may suit you when you are arriving in the country. On the other hand, we will also show you what you need in order to obtain the best visa service Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE.
Residence, Family Visa Services in dubai, Abu dhabi, Sharjah, UAE
This type of visa is issued for 3 years and you can renew it upon its expiration period without limitations on the number of times. In the same vein, if you already have a resident visa, you have the right to permanent resident in the UAE. On the other hand, you can obtain a visa for close family members such as your spouse and children under 18.
In order to maintain the visa service in UAE, you need to enter the country at least once every 6 months. However, violation of this rule results in a visa block.
As we mentioned earlier, you must fulfill the following conditions to sponsor family members in the UAE:
- Male expats must have a minimum salary of 4,000 AED monthly or 3,000 monthly plus accommodation fees.
- Female expats must have a monthly salary of 10,000 AED or 8,000 plus accommodation fees.
- Doctors, engineers, or teachers must have a minimum salary of 5,000 AED.
- In addition, all family members above the age of 18 must successfully finish a medical screening test at an approved healthcare facility in the city.
Employment, Work Visa is dubai, Abu dhabi, sharjah, UAE
You need a work visa service if you want to live and work in Dubai. In addition, before you acquire a work visa, you must have a valid job offer or a work contract in Dubai. In short, it is the responsibility of your employer to sponsor your visa application and the relevant fees.
Once you are in the country, you must complete other formalities such as acquiring an ID card, a labor card, a medical screening test, and the work permit or Work Visa services stamped on your passport. However, we take care of the UAE visa service so you can acquire an employment visa Services.
Other types of visa Services in dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, UAE we offer
Investor visa Dubai : another visa we offer you is the investor’s visa. Similarly, the government of the country distinguishes those wanting to do business in Dubai either in one of the free zones or in the mainland area. That is to say, foreign individuals wishing to establish a company or invest can apply for an investor or partner visa in Dubai. Certainly, with our best visa service company, you can acquire an investor visa valid for 3 years.
Dubai Tourist Visa: this type of visa is used by individuals whose purpose in the country is for tourism. This visa allows the holder to stay in the country for a maximum period of 30 days. You can acquire it through our visa service agency. On the other hand, there are several options available under this type of visa.
Documents required to acquire the visa and what are Visa services UAE
If you are sponsoring your spouse, you must present a marriage certificate from the Ministry of Foreign affairs of your home country, and the UAE’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. for online Visa services in dubai you need these documents:-
You must present an original attested birth certificate if you are sponsoring your children. Similarly, our consultants can assist you to complete in getting the attestations and documentation.
- Passport-size photographs.
- Passport of your children and spouse valid for 6 months.
- Medical screening certificate for your spouse and children above 18-
- If you are sponsoring your parents, you must have a monthly salary of at least 20,000 AED and a minimum of a two-bedroom apartment.
- Proof of the monthly salary from your employer.
- A valid copy of the tenancy contract/Ejari.
Dubai Golden Visa (Visa services UAE)
This new visa implemented by the government of the UAE grants long-term residency to foreign individuals. Similarly, we provide the best UAE visa services, so you can apply for the most convenient.
We provide the best way to obtain the Dubai Golden Visa so you can get rid of the ongoing stress this process takes. However, UAE authorities established different regulations on who is able to obtain this document. Therefore, it is important to know if you are eligible and how you can apply.
What are the benefits of the golden visa?
With this type of visa, you receive the following benefits:
- Residency in the UAE from 5 to 10 years.
- You eliminate the need for a UAE national sponsor.
- Study, reside, and work in Dubai.
- Safety about your future in the UAE.
- Full ownership if you decide to create businesses in the UAE’s mainland.
Freelancer Visa services in the UAE
In the past year, the government announced the creation of Freelance visa in dubai and both UAE residents as well as non-residents are able to apply for them. In the same vein, this new law states that all freelancers can now legally work and reside in Dubai. However, applicants do not need to have office space and apply for residency visas for their families and themselves.
Moreover, you need a work permit and a residence visa to work as a freelancer in Dubai. Therefore, here is a list for residents and non-residents:
UAE residents: If you are already residing in the UAE on your parent’s or spouse’s visa, you just need to obtain a freelance permit to start working. Full-time professionals can also start freelancing if they acquire the right permit.
Thus, in order to apply for this permit, you must present valid proof of your relevant skills. In addition, you must show permission from your employer in case you are looking to start freelancing as a side job.
Why Connect Business Center is best option for Visa services UAE, dubai, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi ?
We understand that in order to successfully establish in the country, you need the best visa services UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah not only in Dubai but also in the UAE. Similarly, with Connect Business Center working side-by-side with you, you can access rapid and hassle-free visa procedures so you can start living and working in Dubai.
We have several years assisting all-sized corporations and individuals to start working or relocate to the UAE. Our team of experts will ensure you obtain all the benefits when you move to the city of the UAE. On the other hand, we will take care of every stage of the relocation process.
FAQ's on Visa Services
You can submit an application in the registry system and ID document, or if you have delayed renewing the card in a 30-day period since the expiration date. Or through one of the approved printing offices or the digital form; so, you can fill the request and complete all the steps so you can eliminate the fine.
A visa is a document that allows a person to legally enter a foreign country. Generally, the visa is glued or stamped into the bearer’s passport. There are several types of visas, each of which will grant the bearer different rights in the host country. Also, with the aid of a Dubai visa agency you can acquire your visa in record time and with no extra costs.
How is the application process for a visa in the UAE?
Unlike most countries, the United Arab Emirates does not issue visas through embassies or consulates overseas. In addition to this, in most cases, you will need the assistance of a sponsor to be able to apply for your visa. In the situation that you do not receive the assistance of a sponsor, you must apply through an agency authorized to apply on your behalf.
You can apply for a visa through the following:
- A person who lives in the UAE.
- The hotel in which you are staying.
- A licensed travel agency through which you purchase the travel ticket (Some travel agencies in your country may work with local tour operators in the UAE and offer tourist packages).
When you are working with a visa company in Dubai, your application process can be quicker. However, you must do your research to find out what kind of agency can suit your necessities best.
What are the basic documents to obtain a visa in the UAE?
The requirements when applying for visa services in UAE will depend on the type of visa you choose. However, some of the basic documents are the following:
- Passport biodata page: This is the information that appears in the client’s passport that has the photo and other personal details. The passport biodata page must be in color, black and white copies will not be accepted.
- Passport last page: Some nationalities have important information on the last page of their passport, for example, India. If your nationality does not have relevant information on the last page, then you should only submit what is reported on the first page. The last page must be in color, black and white copies will not be accepted.
- Photograph: Each applicant must submit a clear photograph of themselves. The picture cannot be cropped from the passport. It has to be colored, black and white photographs will not be accepted.
- In addition to this, all the clients must submit an observation page in their passport (if any) or the child endorsed page (if any) in the non-mandatory documents field.
When a woman living in the UAE on her husband’s visa, is widowed or divorced, the UAE government grants her a one-year visa extension. The extension starts from the date of your husband’s death or the divorce.
The woman can only renew this visa once and does not require a substitute sponsor. This extension also applies to the woman’s children as well provided they were on their father’s visa at the time of their father’s death or their parent’s divorce.
To apply for these Dubai services as a divorced or widowed woman, you must meet the following:
- Proof of the woman’s ability to earn a living
- Emirates ID Card
- Proof of death or divorce, as the case may be
- Health insurance cards
- Proof of availability of house for the woman
- Medical certificates for the woman and her child
It is an official document that you must obtain before you can apply for a visa and enter the country. It is valid for a specific number of days, depending on the purpose of your trip. Your sponsor must obtain an entry permit for you before you travel to the UAE. Depending on the purpose of your trip, the entry permit to Dubai can last for the following:
- If you are transiting, you will receive an entry permit for 48 hours or 96 hours
- When entering the country as a tourist, your entry permit will be valid for 30 days
- If you are entering for employment purposes, your entry permit will be valid for up to 60 days.
An entry permit is a document issued by the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship Customs, & Ports Security that allows an individual to stay for a short amount of time. The document may be in an electronic or physical form.
The party sponsoring the person who wishes to enter the country will handle the entry permit transaction through the GDRFA’s online and offline channels. The sponsor could be a public entity, a relative, a UAE-based airline, a hotel or it can come from the private sector. Depending on the reason for your trip, you can request different types of service, for example:
- Family visa services in Dubai.
- Attending conferences.
- Transit/tourism visa services in Dubai.
The entry permit has a validity time, which refers to the period in which the permit must be used. Generally, this period is two months. You cannot extend these permits; they automatically expire upon the lapse of their time.
The duration of each permit will depend on the reason for your trip. Some permits can last 4 days and others up to two months.
On the other hand, visas are official documents that are delivered by a visa company in Dubai when the individual is already in the emirate, having entered with the entry permit. Generally, visas require the sponsored person to take a medical test to prove she/he is medically fit and he must pass a security check.
The validity of a visa will depend on the type and the sponsor. It could be one, two, five, or ten years. The GDRFA is the entity in charge to stamp the visa on the passport of the person, enabling him to travel freely in and out of the UAE within the validity period of the visa.
The UAE Government issues several Dubai visa types and entry permits depending on the purpose of your visit. Some of the visa types in the UAE that you can find are the following:
The business visa in Dubai is part of the Golden visa system. This implies that foreigners can acquire a long-term visa for themselves and their dependents. Its main objective is to facilitate the development of business and boost the economy of the UAE.
Professionals from any country can apply for this visa. Entrepreneurs who have set up a business of their own at some point and wish to do it again are also eligible.
To be an applicant for a business visa in the UAE, make sure you meet the following aspects:
- You have to demonstrate your experience as a business person.
- Make sure you have a business plan or a business idea that you want to bring to life in the UAE.
- You must have been a majority shareholder of a start-up or a member of its senior leadership.
- You must relocate yourself to the UAE and establish your business in one of the seven Emirates.
In addition to this, applicants must pass all the requirements of the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Ports Security, including a background check and health assessment.
To apply for a Dubai business visa, the UAE government must approve your nomination. Once your nomination has been duly approved, you will be able to apply for the visa through the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs & Ports Security.
Please note the following:
- If your nomination is successful, you will receive a link to upload the necessary documents and complete your application.
- If, on the other hand, the authorities do not approve your nomination, you must apply again after 90 days.
Remote work visa
To attract talent from all over the world, the UAE government has created a new remote work visa scheme. This type of visa will allow employees from all over the world to work remotely in the country.
This visa is valid for one year and allows foreigners to enter the United Arab Emirates under self-sponsorship and work according to the terms and conditions issued with this visa.
In Dubai, a virtual working program has been created. This program is for those individuals who work and live outside the UAE, entrepreneurs, and startups who meet the eligibility criteria. If the authorities approve your application to live in Dubai, you can also bring your family with you.
This program lasts for one year and is renewable upon re-application. To apply for this program, you must have a passport with a minimum validity of six months and valid health insurance covering your residence in the UAE.
If you are the owner of a company, you must comply with the following:
- Proof of the ownership of the company.
- Receive an average monthly income of AED 5,000.
- Bank statements of the business’s account for the last three months.
If you are an employee, make sure you comply with the following:
- Earn a salary of a minimum of AED 5,000 per month.
- Proof of employment with a valid contract from your current employer.
- Provide bank statements for the preceding three months and the salary slip for the last month.
The cost for the virtual working program is AED 1,053 per person. In addition to this, you will have to pay for medical insurance and processing fees. Remember that paying the processing fee does not guarantee the approval of the application.
The tourist visa in the UAE can be issued for 30 days or 90 days for single or multiple entries. Recently, the UAE has created a five-year visa that allows tourists to enter the country several times on self-sponsorship and stay in the country for 90 days on each visit.
You can extend this visa for 30 days twice, after the successful approval by the relevant authority. You can do this without the need to leave the country.
Tourists and visitors can apply for the second renewal before the expiration of the first. You will have to pay a fee of AED 600 each time of renewal.
Those overstayers who do not renew their visa must pay AED 100 fine for each day of their overstay. However, the new regulations regarding the extension do not apply to the following:
- Residents accompanying GCC Nationals.
- Those on special entry permits.
- Tourists and visitors who are residents in GCC countries.
- Those on 96-hour permits for special missions.
Among the types of visa in the UAE that visa agencies in Dubai can process, is the student visa. This document is intended for expatriate students who are over 18 and live in the UAE. To secure a student’s visa, the applicant must get an admission letter from the university he/she is studying at. On the other side, those older students must present a certificate of continuation of study.
Other requirements include the following:
- A visa sponsor, either a parent or a relative, or a university itself.
- Approval of the GDRFA.
- Passing medical fitness test.
Generally, this visa is valid for one year and it is renewable for a similar period after an official proof of continuation of study is provided, issued from the relevant institution in the UAE where the student is admitted.
In 2018, the government of the United Arab Emirates approved the decision to issue a 5-year visa to outstanding students.
To be eligible for a 5-year visa you must meet the following:
- University students must graduate with a distinct GPA of at least 3.75 from universities outside and within the country.
- School students must graduate with a grade of at least 95 percent from secondary schools, whether private or public.
The benefits of this visa will also include the families of the outstanding students.
The UAE government issues two types of transit visas, one for 48 hours which is free of charge, and another for 96 hours for AED 50 only. This type of visa is sponsored by UAE-based airlines and must be approved and processed before entering the country.
Transit visas for 48 hours are free of charge to passengers transiting through the UAE’s airport. You must apply for this visa through a UAE based-airline which is not extendable or renewable. The validity of this visa is 48 hours from the moment you arrive in the country and you must leave when the 48 hours have been completed.
To obtain the transit visa to Dubai, you must comply with the following:
- A photo of yourself against a white background.
- Passport with a minimum validity of three months.
- A ticket going to a 3rd destination, different than the one you are coming from.
Transit visas for 96 hours are delivered after paying a fee of AED 50. Like the previous one, they are not extendable or renewable. The validity of this visa begins at the moment you arrive in the country and expires when the 96 hours are completed.
The documents required to acquire this visa are the same as those for the transit visa for 48 hours.
Important to realize: No fees or additional amounts may be imposed by any local, federal or private entity. A departure fee of AED 30 is levied on passengers passing through the UAE’s airport
Retirement visa for UAE residents
Those retired residents over the age of 55 can get a long-term residence visa for 5 years. This visa can be renewed if the eligibility criteria are met.
For a retired resident to be eligible for a 5-year renewable retirement visa, they must meet the following requirements:
- You must have an income of no less than AED 20,000 per month.
- Is necessary for you to have financial savings of no less than AED 1 million.
- You must invest in a property worth AED 2 million.
Patient entry permits
Foreign patients can enter the UAE and receive treatment under the sponsorship of the medical establishment where they would be seeking treatment. The sponsor will take responsibility for processing the entry permit for treatment upon the patient’s request.
In Dubai, the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs is the entity in charge of delivering the entry permits for treatment under the sponsorship of medical establishments (private and public). For those patients who wish to receive treatment in the United Arab Emirates, there are two types of permits:
- Medical treatment entry permit- Single permit: This permit entitles its holder to enter the country within 60 days from the date of issue. And they can stay for 90 days from the date of entry. It is extendable and for single entry only.
- Medical treatment entry permit – Multiple entries: Like the previous permit, this one allows its holder to enter the UAE for 90 days from the date of entry. It is extendable and for multiple entries.
The documents you need to process the entry permit are the following:
- Patient’s health insurance.
- Financial security.
- A letter from a registered hospital explaining the reasons for the visit.
- Patient’s passport copy.
Patient companion entry
The entry permit for the patient’s companion can only be extended when a duly certified medical report is submitted that establishes that the patient needs to continue treatment and that his companion is needed in the UAE.
This permit is issued by the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs and there are two types:
- Single entry permit for a patient’s companion: This permit allows its holder to enter the country for 90 days. It is extendable based on a duly certified medical report and valid for a single entry only.
- Multiple entry permit for patient’s companion: This allows the holder to enter the UAE and stay for 90 days. It is extendable and valid for multiple entries.
The documents required to acquire this entry permit are the following:
- Companion’s health insurance.
- Companion’s passport copy.
- Financial security.
However, the issue of the entry permit is subject to the following conditions:
- The sponsor must be a licensed doctor and it must be registered in the UAE.
- The companion must enter the country with the patient having an entry permit as well.
A resident visa in Dubai is an official document that allows individuals to live in the United Arab Emirates for a limited amount of time. There are different types of residence visas in the UAE. And foreigners can live as residents if they are the following:
- Employed by a company in the UAE: In this case, the business will apply and sponsor your resident visa in Dubai.
- Employed by the government sector: The government will be in charge of applying for and sponsoring your visa.
- Investors in a business in the UAE: In this situation, the investor himself will process and apply for his visa under the sponsorship of his company’s registered name.
- Buy a property in the UAE: The property owner’s residence visa will be sponsored under the property he owns.
- Dependents that are sponsored by: someone who is employed in the UAE, an investor, and a property owner. Dependents include parents, maids, and close relatives.
It must be remembered that a Dubai residence visa is issued to a foreigner when he or she is already in the country after entering the UAE via an entry permit, short or long-term visit, or tourist visa.
To start the Dubai residence visa process, the applicant must be over 18 and they must pass a medical test to prove they are medically fit. Also, they must pass a security check and apply for an Emirates ID card from the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship.
The validity of this visa will vary according to the type and the sponsor, it can be 1, 2, 3, 5, or even 10 years without a sponsor. This process can be overwhelming for some individuals, however, with the support of a visa agency in Dubai it can be as easy as possible.
Benefits of the residence visa in the UAE
Being an established resident in the UAE will allow you to do the following:
- Open a bank account
- Apply for a driving license
- Access financial facilities
- Register her/his children in government schools and in private schools
- Work and invest
- Access government health services and health insurance
- Travel visa-free to certain destinations
Renewal of a residence visa
Your sponsor must renew your visa before the expiration period is over. A renewed visa will allow you to continue living legally in the UAE, without incurring fines or facing legal consequences. The relevant General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs grants residents 30 days to stay in the UAE after their visa expires. And, with the support of a Dubai visa agency, you can obtain it in no time.
The penalty after the 30 days is the following:
- You must pay AED 25 per day during the first 6 months.
- During the next 6 months you must pay AED 50.
- If you pass over a year without renewing the residence visa, you must pay AED 100.
Some of the basic requirements to renew your visa are the following:
- A sponsor with a valid residence permit.
- Passing a medical test for those above the age of 18.
- A renewed identity card issued from ICA.
- Insurance card (mandatory by the visa agents in Dubai and the visa agents in Abu Dhabi).
To complete the residence visa process in Dubai you must submit these documents:
- Photo of sponsored.
- Original passport of the sponsored.
- Application through a registered typing office for the renewal of a Dubai residency visa signed by the sponsor.
For those employees who work in the private sector, the sponsoring company must submit the following additional documents:
- Copy of valid trade license.
- Valid signature card.
- Renewed labor card of the sponsored.
- Labor card renewal of the people who reached 60 years and above.
According to the visa agents in Dubai, those individuals who sponsor their families must present the following:
- A registered tenancy contract.
- Latest utility bill.
- A legalized marriage certificate.
- Copy of the sponsor’s employment contract or company contract for investors.
- A salary certificate stating the employee’s monthly salary.
Golden visa UAE
Among the UAE visa types, there is the golden visa UAE. This is a legal document that grants long-term residence to foreigners. It offers residency for 5 to 10 years, which makes it highly appealing for foreigners who want to live in the UAE without worrying about renewals so often. However, the authorities have strict regulations on who can receive this document.
By obtaining a UAE golden visa, individuals can enjoy the following benefits:
- 100% ownership of businesses in the UAE’s mainland.
- You do not need to find a national sponsor.
- Long-term residence in the UAE (5 or years).
- Live, work, and study in the UAE.
The government of the United Arab Emirates has established regulations related to the eligibility criteria for this visa. Some of the individuals who can apply are the following:
- Medical doctors.
- Chief executives.
- Scientists, Ph.D. holders, and data experts.
- Educational Institute graduates with a 3.8 GPA score.
- Outstanding students (their families can apply too).
Some other types of visas include The immigration visa in Dubai, the maid visa, the e-visa, and the real estate investor visa. As shown above, you can own a visa in Dubai by following some simple steps.
An advantage of the United Arab Emirates is the ease it offers to establishing companies and living in the country. So, if you ever wondered “Do I have a visa agency near me?” or “Are there any visa services near me?” The answer is yes, there will always be a “visa agency near me” or you, every emirate has companies in charge of carrying out these processes.
For example, you can visit a visa agency in Dubai or a visa agency in Abu Dhabi.
In case the individuals find an error after finishing the payment process, they can ask the authority to amend the mailbox and phone number only. On the other hand, only through offices and service centers in case, the individuals receive a text message asking them to adjust the data or include a specific document before printing the card.
In the same vein, if the card is printed and you receive it; you must consult us and we will take the received card and the official documents proving the accuracy of the modified data and submit a request in order to change the card.
In short, yes. You must replace your card if you get married; as it would lead to modifications in the surname of the wife for some countries. However, if there is no such change, you can visit one of the customer services; or if you prefer we can take care of this process to update the right data in the identification card and in the system.
Individuals overstaying in the country after the expiration date must pay AED 100 daily, and AED 100 service fees at the border crossing point.